Experienced Oklahoma City Real Estate Lawyers
At Denker & Butler, P.L.L.C., we are experienced Oklahoma City real estate lawyers. We put our fifty-plus years of combined experience to use to the benefit of our clients through strategic negotiations, carefully-drafted contracts, detailed record review and filing services, and enforcement of title and contractual rights. We represent property owners, landlords, developers, contractors, homebuilders, and property managers in all types of real estate matters. Continue reading for more information on our Oklahoma real estate law services:
Real Estate Transactions and Ownership Issues
We represent all parties involved in real estate transactions and other matters relating to ownership of real property and mineral interests. Some examples of Oklahoma real estate matters we handle include:
- Buy-sell contracts for all types of real property
- Oklahoma tax deeds
- Mortgages and financing for real property
- Termination of joint tenancies
- Actions to quiet title
- Preparation of warranty deeds, quit claim deeds, and transfer-on-death deeds
Our Oklahoma City real estate attorneys also represent builders and property owners in residential construction contract and commercial construction contract negotiations and disputes. We represent both sides at all stages of the real estate development process.
Oklahoma Landlord-Tenant Issues
At Denker & Butler, P.L.L.C., we represent landlords in negotiations and dispute resolution proceedings. We handle matters involving both residential and commercial leases. Our experience and services include:
- Drafting and review of residential leases;
- Drafting, review and negotiation of commercial leases for office, retail and industrial properties;
- Representation in lease renewals, amendments, and restructurings; and
- Representation in Oklahoma landlord-tenant disputes and evictions.
Oklahoma Property Management Companies
We also provide full-service representation to new and active Oklahoma property management companies. In addition to our lease drafting and negotiation services for all types of projects, we are also available to provide:
- Drafting and negotiation of subleases, legal opinions and other instruments ancillary to property management transactions;
- Corporate and business entity formations, governance, and maintenance, and documentation of ownership transfers; and
- Ongoing advice relating to landlord-tenant issues, operational issues and all other aspects of Oklahoma property management.
Contact one of Our Oklahoma City Real Estate Lawyers
Clients of Denker & Butler, P.L.L.C. trust our decades of experience in a wide range of legal areas to provide comprehensive legal representation for their Oklahoma real estate transactions and disputes. To schedule a consultation with one of the experienced real estate attorneys in the Oklahoma City offices of Denker & Butler, P.L.L.C., contact us today.